Monday 31 December 2012

Just Hug??

Okay. I know I said I going to search for Mr. Right, but this time I can't say I broke the promise..just you know. You help me to judge it.

Went to a guy's hosue, have been chatting with him through messages quite long. In our first convo, I already stated strictly friend, then continue chatting quite sometimes. Before I went to his house, I stated only allow hug...but you know is quite impossible to gay. Okay la!! We just helping each other to.....then that's it. No other tiring parts...that's not important.

After that, we had a long decent chat together. Oh..forgot to mention when I went in, he asked want MILK??!! First time in my life, people offfer that kind of drink for guest. He drinks the brand of milk..I like =D

I have to say he is a very very nice guy, even though he is not really good looking but the charisma and personality cover all. Well, his age also not very young..anyways we share a lot of interests. Maybe he have been staying at western country for many years, I like his point of view and thinking of life.

One thing that touch me so much was he keep telling me don't lose the belief of true love. Never lose it!!! Once you continue to have wild life too long, you will lose that belief.

18 comments:

  1. I always offer honey/tea/milk...

    How old? Ehem ehem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully he's the real deal,dated someone 'sweet' like him before but that fella only sweet talked only...do your best in dating but don't expect much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend said so. Need sometimes to observe, but I also don't know what I want.

      Delete
    2. Aiyoyoyo you need to be clear on what you want=.=

      Delete
  3. Milk is good. Strong bones! ;p So is it still friends and hugs or more now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like milk, drink it everyday =D.

      Hmm...friend with benefit currently?? LOLL

      Delete
  4. True enough there's true love out there, but when it comes to gay relationship wise...it's a little harder to find one.

    Perhaps it's wiser to just be friends first (just like how your initial intention), and take time to know each other before pursuing anything further.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted!!! Thank you =) Ya he also did say very hard in gay relationship, but doesn't mean it not exist. =)

      Delete
  5. which milk first.. milk or "milk" that comes fresh from the tap hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not dirty mind like you! =p

      Just milk from a cow xD

      Delete
  6. Hahah... MILK is funny and yeah... kinda weird but nice gesture. ahhaah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine with it because I really like to drink Milk!! =D

      Delete
  7. You are still young. Take your time to find it. I believe that there is an empty space in everyone's heart. It just requires our skills to fill that space of the other person and after that, I guess true love will apperar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. undernourish, continue writing la.. dont stop blogging.. *anxiously waiting*

      Delete