Sunday 18 January 2015

How Long WIll I Love You?

Throughout the past I have been through,  I have learned some things that I also not sure I can take them as conclusion.


I understand some promises are meant to be broken. No matter how hard you try to work on it, if the other party doesn't want to give a shit, it's pointless to try anymore.  


I realize some promises become nothing and meaningless once they are broken. No pain caused from them.


I recognize what is love to me personally. Love is blind. Love is pain. Love is great. Love is unconditional. Love is not just for one person but for those who are loving you as well. Love is not everything but I can't live without it.


I understand time is not a measurement to define...how close you are to someone, how much you love that person, how good or mature you are as person. 


I realize soaking one's self in the past, doesn't heal your scars at all, it will only make it worse. Slowly letting go means you are slowly moving forward and appreciate present and future.


I recognize sometimes don't want to let go not because you love that person so much, but you just don't want to take the defeat lying down.


2 comments:

  1. love doesn't hurt, people who don't understand what love is will hurt you, people who don't know how to love will break your heart, but in the end, the essence of life is love, have faith, i'm sure you will find your mr right, everything happens according to time...

    take care and bless it be =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your beautiful words and wish =)

      Delete