Saturday 1 June 2013

My Happy Week!! =D

Had an awesome week so far =D Again...lazy to type, so just show photos about my days...
Should have more photos, but either forgot to take or lazy xD


Tea and Coffee time again =D



Pasta and My favourite cheese cake time!! xD

Grilled Chicken..yummy

 
 
Dont know what kind of cuisine, but really nice!!! =D


Afternoon tea with girlfriends. That chocolate mortel very nice. (Red Bean Bag)

 
Tea time with two hot guys..LOL You know who you are  *wink wink*
 
 
Hot guys time ; )


Left/Right? or the back? xD
 

Left  is mine!!!!!! ; )
 

Another hot guy....LOLLL



13 comments:

  1. Wahhh such a busy week.

    I choose the last pic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha...someone contributed a lot xD Ya...busy week

      Good choice!! Nice taste ; )

      Delete
  2. Tea time with hot guys ? Who ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. bring me to the red bean bag next time! hahaha. the cake seems lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your food pic is my menu for a week!!! I never could gulp down so much. Don't get me wrong, not about fat or anything but its just that I feel bloated easily. And that bloated feeling would spoil my mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then always bring along a heavy eater, and you can eat like a bird by tasting each food, he/she finishs them xD

      Delete
    2. Heyyy, that's a great idea. I think my mom have to do it. Or my sister. But my sister loves to eat rice. She'll cry if there are no rice served. Ha ha ha

      Delete
  5. that last picture belongs to a hot guy,too bad can't see his face:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..thanks, but see the face not hot anymore

      Delete