Tuesday 28 May 2013

Engagement

Recently, I attended to my Malay friend's engagement, and learned many things about malay culture O.O He only invited two close friends and I was lucky to be chosen...lol

I know both of future groom and bride, but closer to groom. Well, I didn't know Malay culture must to held engagement first before wedding. Understood all the rituals and rules about it.

On that day, I was the only Chinese in the entire big house =.= plus I also didn't wear tradition outfit, so I was totally central of attention after the future groom -.- Luckily, he gave me a camera so I could pretend to be camera man -.-"

Up to this point, Ignorance me again, why people need or want engagement??? So far all my relatives went straight to get married. Do you like engagement??

I was thinking since LGBT can't get married, so why not have nice and huge engagement ceremony...LOLL


 
 
Hahaha..so creative! xD
 
 

8 comments:

  1. that's a wonderful suggestion :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for accept my suggestion xD so when is yours? ; )

      Delete
  2. I want a pink diamond! 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay..I go diva shop buy those plastic one to you. ; )

      Delete
  3. Yup, prior to engagement, they will have a "merisik" session first.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's considered married after that though. You can start having children already after that.

    ReplyDelete