Friday 7 June 2013

Should I migrate?? Lol

Reading news and found this article about conducted a survey all over the world to investigate how peopel think about acceptance of homosexuality in society.

Should society accept homosexuality?

Of course, I straight away found the result of our country, and I was so shock!!! Only 9% agree or accept!!!!! ;O Moreover, among Asian we are one of the lowest acceptance countries T.T

China also at least got 21% T.T ...Australia is majority agree..no doubt, but I am quite surprise Philippines got 73%!!! O.O *applause*
Even USA also 60% ONLY!!!!!!
Some netizens said because of religion, but...but Spain is dominated by Roman Catholicism and their acceptance percentage is 88%!!! What I think is the open mindedness. There is some way homosexuality and religion can compromise and live together.

Despite of that!!!!!!!! Good news!!! They also found all younger generation in the world are more willing to accept homosexuality!! 80-90% of them!! Let's put hope on ourselves as youngster. I wonder what was the sample's age range from our country...why so low? =.=

Hot Pinoy ; )

13 comments:

  1. I believe, in future, the percentage of acceptance in the country increase.

    Only time will tell...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The disapproval rate is almost similar to the land of the monkeys (Africa)... What a shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiks..don't say Africa xD Ya...that's way I was so shock

      Delete
    2. i watched the documentary abt how serious the homophobes in africa. It really saddens me to see people with such shallow mindset. it makes me puke pfft

      Delete
    3. Monkeys will always be monkeys, yes?

      Delete
    4. Ya...watched documentary too. So sad :'(

      Okay la..quite are as in less educated and narrow minded....sigh

      Delete
  3. Actually. I don't know about the survey. But I dare say, every single straight soul I met here recently have no problems with homosexuality. So no worries people. Hahaha..... It's true that the younger generation are more acceptive though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! My friends also okay with it, hope for younger generation who are the future rulers..xD

      Delete
  4. Don't too pessimistic la...like what I read from some source, the sample size from Mlys also not that big. Can't really generalize. Most of friends okay with even they are Muslim. =) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's sad....people can't understand us cause they're not us. and we're thrown into this, not that we chose it

    ReplyDelete