Saturday 5 April 2014

How are you?

Here I am  In your city
Walking the path you used to walk
Imaging would you be lonely if I am not around
Holding the photo you gave at familiar street
But you just not there anymore
Could we still back to that day?

Would you suddenly appear
At the conner of coffee shop
I will bring my smile  Wave at you
Sitting down have a chat with you
I really want to meet you See any changes of you
Not going to talk about the past
Just want to say...to say
How are you?

Actually this is  a Chinese song, tried my best to translate it properly xD Everyday I must listen to it at least once during the past few weeks. Got one time, my tear just dropping when listening to it, not because of sadness but realized something is more important and I felt a lot better after that. Tear drops with smile.

Raining evening, I'm sitting outside a coffee shop, listening to this song again and looking at the dark sky.It has been a while for me to enjoy the silent and calm. Then, a flash of light coming towards me, it is Sean picking me up. Don't know what are we now, but at least he still by my side.

I also started to figure out what I really want, and maybe I'm still young, so still haven't gone through a lot of things. Sometimes I need to walk out from my own world or comfort zone, and look at it as a outsider. Time will give us the answer, and we just living in the present while dealing with any trials that coming to us.


2 comments: