Sunday 31 March 2013

Cheated on You

Okay..I think this topic is not new or can say is quite common among us..straight or gay..still the same??? I'm not sure about it since I only heard stories (close friends...friend's friend..etc.) around me and no experience.

When you say cheating in relationship, people normally think is the guy cheated on the girl. Well, many people say men use their little buddy to take action first then only use their brain to think.

Hence, I can hear a lot stories about gay relationships mostly come to the end because of cheating, not because of  personaliy doesn't match..blah blah blah. Maybe people just generalise or overfocus cheating as the reason.

What would you do when your partner cheated on you??? Forgive? Straight away break up?? For me, I can foresee I will forgive him if he still has feeling for me, but not for the case he wants break up. I will straight away cut it off when he says that term because I know begging him for stay is pointless.

Then come to a point, if your partner cheated a lot but always beg for your forgiveness and says still love you so much?? Sigh...when you are in love, you have no idea how rational you would be...I guess


MV about cheating (don't know cant insert the official one)..of course the main reason is the guy in the MV..totally my type!!!!! HOT!! Anyone know thai and tell me his name??..lol

12 comments:

  1. i think jung can help u for the last one. haha

    i forgot to tell u this when we talked bout this last time. maybe take time to ask explanation for him. sometimes people might just misunderstood stuffs. it's not begging, it's just asking for clarification =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so busy lately, don't kacau him.

      You have no idea how a person will do when he/she so in love with that guy..begging just nothing to them. Again from what I heard :p

      Delete
    2. hahahaa. true also. people change when they are in love and the brain haywired differently XD

      Delete
  2. Personally to me, if the love in a relationship is strong - cheating will not happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However, sometimes you cant avoid stuck in a situation you love him so mich, but he just love you. You also cant stop loving him even he cheated on you.. :(

      Delete
  3. Herm, I dont mind him eating out from time to time, having ons but no second/third bf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are you also eating out at the same time? ; ) Is this consider open relationship??

      Delete
    2. I agree with Joker,and btw Shin Y,both of us do love the same type of guys but those guys are usually straight:(

      Delete
    3. No!! Don't burst my bubble! D:

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. OMG!! The husband is totally my type too!!

    ReplyDelete