Thursday 24 October 2013

Gym's manner and attitude

Some people really don't have good manners and attitude at my gym. I know you are good looking and hot, but doesn't mean you can do whatever you like.

After using the machine or equipment, take out the weight plates and put back!! You can carry so heavy weight, but others can't or you want to show off?? Some even worse, sitting on the machine but long chat with friend. Hello? Want to chit chat or gossip go stand at the side, people are waiting for it. Somemore it's peak hour when every place is occupied.

When the gym is so crowded, I really can notice how are people's manners. Of course there are some with very good manners, which make me blush becasue they are hot too~ LOLLLLL Eh!! They are hot and also have good manners of course +++ points to them xD 

By the way, my working life so far quite okay, better than stay at home do nothing. I'm earning money now so many things have to pay by myself like gym fee. No more "Dad! I need money." Must have a proper plan on expenses and saving money. 





11 comments:

  1. Agree with u... Some people just don't know that people are waiting to use the machine.... Welcome to working life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't got into gym yet. But I think those people just want some attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude, which gym do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somewhere in Malaysia...hahaha xD Sorry, can't tell *puppy eyes*

      Delete
    2. Yeah buddy at least give us some kind indication - area or name of the gym. It's not that a big deal.

      Delete
    3. how is that an indication lol???

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete