Thursday 20 February 2014

All Love is Equal

What is love? Everyone sees it differently, but one thing for sure love is universal and can be found from everyone regardless who you are.

New-york based photographer Braden Summers wants us to know no matter where we are, all love is equal. Tavelled six different coutries, he took a fantastic photography series to show us the beauty of romance and love are not just can be found from straight couples,but gay coupels too.

I'm stop writting here, and let the photos speak thousand words of what is love. =)

*Most of them are real life couples*  More photos please go to > BradenSummers


 






I love this photo the most, and I guess you know why =)



4 comments:

  1. Why do you like the last pic the most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope like them, when I'm that age someone still beside me :)

      Delete
  2. i will never accept people other cultures , must be chinese .Sorrry , others are not welcomed for me .its my right bcoz i know everyone wants us , sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm..well, I respect your preference, as long as you feel happy.

      Delete